After the girls fought for survival we were worried about the survivors.
Hemp plants can spike their THC levels when stressed. The termites were stressful on us (the people) for sure we just didn’t know what they had done to the remaining plants. Some of the girls
Decided to be petite and stacked but they were saved. After they started flowering, we did non official tests once or twice a week and Tracked their progress for the rest of the summer. We also tested the plant sap for what nutrients they needed and made adjustments. They didn’t go hot. For that, we thank the good Lord, because in so many ways the fact that we all survived the stress was somewhat a miracle. Meanwhile, the construction crew kept on building the bodega and the greenhouse getting ready for our fall planting indoors.